Your privacy is of utmost priority and we are committed to respecting it. Rest assured, we DO NOT give, share, sell, or transfer any personal information to a third party.
This Privacy Statement applies to the user information that we gather when you visit JAIN (Deemed-to-be University)’s and its other sub-sites that are owned, managed, and controlled by the University’s Office of Communications. This page contains information and the description of how this information is processed and protected.
We track the browsing patterns of the visitors to understand how our sites are being used. The websites deploy Google Analytics and HotJar to gather anonymous statistics which is used to improve user experience.
The web-operating system will help us identify the following:
- The Internet domain for your internet services, such as “xyz.com” or “xyz.net” if you use a private internet access account, or “yourcollege.edu” if you connect from a college or university domain.
- Type of browser being used (“Google Chrome version X” or “Internet Explorer version X”).
- Type of operating system being used (Macintosh, UNIX, or Windows).
- Time and date of your prior visits to the website, what you had viewed or clicked and how you found us
- Personal information is NOT recorded
The information asked on the website
The University websites and its sub-sites may ask you for personally-identifiable information like Name, Email ID, and/or Phone Number. The purpose of requesting this information is to communicate effectively with our visitors. JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) will never sell, share, or disclose the information provided on its websites.
Information received from an e-mail
If in case you decide to send us an electronic mail message (e-mail), it will usually contain your return e-mail address. If you include personally-identifying information in your e-mail because you want us to address issues specific to your circumstances, we may use that information in responding to your request. Also, e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. Please send only the information necessary to help us process your request.
Information collected from interactive forms
On some of our webpages, we offer interactive forms that let you voluntarily submit personal information such as your e-mail address, name, or organization. This occurs when you are registering for online counseling, various tests, quizzes, seminars, workshops, or training sessions offered by JAIN (Deemed-to-be University), downloading admission forms. In such cases, all submitted information is used only for the purposes for which it is intended and is not made available to any third party.
- Necessary Cookies - We use this type of cookies on all the JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) webpages to help you use our websites interactively regularly. A cookie is a small file that a website transfers to your computer’s hard disk, usually to keep track of you while you are connected to that website.
- Performance Enhancing Cookies - This doesn’t collect any personal information about individuals, but only about your browser “session.” The cookie makes it easier for you to use the dynamic features of these webpages, without providing the same information again as you move from one page to another.
- Functional Cookies - This allows the websites to remember the choices you made during your previous. It identifies user behavior and enables us to serve content based on the user profile.