Oct 01, 2022
Batch Start Date
About this Certification
Entrepreneurship Development is an interesting and very relevant subject in current scenario, especially in India, where start up culture is contributing to economic and social development on a large scale.
- Define the concepts and explain the models of entrepreneurship.
- Recognize the various stages in entrepreneurship development.
- Articulate the characteristics required to become successful entrepreneurs.
- Identify and appraise strategies for growth of new ventures.
- Create alternative Business Plans, appraise them and conclude on the most suitable Business Plan. Also prioritize on the next best alternatives.
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Competence
- Problem Identification
- Idea Generation
- Internal Environment Analysis
- External Environmental Analysis
- Competitive Environment Analysis
- Business Plan
- Marketing Plan
- Financial Plan
- Sources of Funding
- Technology and Operations Plan
- Organization Plan
- SMEs in India
- Institutions that Support Entrepreneurship
Courses on Linkedin Learning
Compare and choose a plan that is comfortable for you
How to Enroll into this Certification?
Sign up & complete few essential steps to enrol for the program of your choice
Pay fee through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card using easy EMI with 0% interest
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the duration of the certification courses?
What is the mode of delivery?
The mode of delivery is online. Live sessions will be held on the weekend.
For Genetics, Introduction of Statistics, General Chemistry with Laboratory Component, and General Physics with Laboratory Component the mode of delivery to be 100% Online Asynchronous.
What is the eligibility criteria to enroll?
The candidate should have cleared their secondary school (class 10th) examination.
What is the medium of instruction?
Who will award the Certificate?
The certificate will be awarded by JAIN (Deemed-to-be University).
How are the exams conducted?
Online, proctored examinations will be conducted.
What is the examination pattern?
Continuous assessments and end-of-the-course examination will be conducted.
Is there a minimum attendance required?
A learner is required to have a minimum participation of 75% in all activities.