Statistical and Optimization Techniques for Data Science
Oct 01, 2022
Batch Start Date
About this Certification
Data based decision making is becoming popular among the industry, especially in the age of ample availability of data.
- Employ descriptive statistical techniques in managerial decision making.
- Develop hypotheses and interpret the results of a hypothesis test.
- Describe the use of operation research techniques to make better decisions.
- Assess various prescriptive analytics techniques to solve business problems.
- Use Microsoft Office suite effectively.
- Data Visualization
- Measures of Central Tendency
- Measure of Variation
- Introduction to Probability and Sampling
- Measures of Association
- Hypothesis Testing
- Chi-Square Test and Analysis of Variance
- Linear Programming Problem
- Transportation Model
- Assignment Model
- Project Scheduling: PERT/CPM
- Fundamentals of Information Systems
- MS Word
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Excel
Courses on Linkedin Learning
Compare and choose a plan that is comfortable for you
How to Enroll into this Certification?
Sign up & complete few essential steps to enrol for the program of your choice
Pay fee through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card using easy EMI with 0% interest
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the duration of the certification courses?
What is the mode of delivery?
The mode of delivery is online. Live sessions will be held on the weekend.
For Genetics, Introduction of Statistics, General Chemistry with Laboratory Component, and General Physics with Laboratory Component the mode of delivery to be 100% Online Asynchronous.
What is the eligibility criteria to enroll?
The candidate should have cleared their secondary school (class 10th) examination.
What is the medium of instruction?
Who will award the Certificate?
The certificate will be awarded by JAIN (Deemed-to-be University).
How are the exams conducted?
Online, proctored examinations will be conducted.
What is the examination pattern?
Continuous assessments and end-of-the-course examination will be conducted.
Is there a minimum attendance required?
A learner is required to have a minimum participation of 75% in all activities.