Oct 30, 2022
Batch Start Date
About this Certification
Spreadsheets are indispensable in every organization that you will come across. This course deals with modelling business managers and helps them to make better informed decisions.
- Describe basic knowledge of commonly used analytic tools in processing quantitative information and making quantitative business decisions.
- Recognize and formulate business problems in Excel spreadsheets.
- Select the use of techniques from other courses – accounting, statistics, management science, and economics – to effectively evaluate and solve excel spreadsheet models.
- Identify Excel's business analytics and modeling capabilities.
- Demonstrate the principles of a good spreadsheet design and effectively present the analysis and results.
- Basics of Excel and Sensitivity Analysis
- From Spreadsheet to Model
- Investment Analysis
- Lookup Functions
- Database Operations
- Handling String Functions, Date and Time
- Arrays and Matrix Functions
- Statistical Functions
- Addressing Uncertainty and Probability in Models
- Simulation and Optimization
- Spreadsheet Uses and Limitations
- Charts and Dash Board
- Workbook Editing, Sharing & Merging
- Database Manipulation
- Auditing Tools
Courses on Linkedin Learning
Compare and choose a plan that is comfortable for you
How to Enroll into this Certification?
Sign up & complete few essential steps to enrol for the program of your choice
Pay fee through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card using easy EMI with 0% interest
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the duration of the certification courses?
What is the mode of delivery?
The mode of delivery is online. Live sessions will be held on the weekend.
What is the eligibility criteria to enroll?
The candidate should have cleared their secondary school (class 10th) examination.
What is the medium of instruction?
Who will award the Certificate?
The certificate will be awarded by JAIN (Deemed-to-be University).
How are the exams conducted?
Online, proctored examinations will be conducted.
What is the examination pattern?
Continuous assessments and end-of-the-course examination will be conducted.
Is there a minimum attendance required?
A learner is required to have a minimum participation of 75% in all activities.