Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
Oct 01, 2022
Batch Start Date
About this Certification
An investment of Rs.9500 done in March 1993 in Infosys purchasing 100 shares, would have grown to become in excess of Rs.15 crore some 25 years later; every investor aspires to invest in good companies / stocks that has to potential be another Infosys in offering wealth creation opportunities.
- Identify the essential tools that a security analyst needs, including basic capital market concepts, competitive analysis, valuation methods, and techniques for proper investment decision making.
- Illustrate the fundamentals of the businesses and evaluate individual stocks with respect to risk & return characteristics.
- Analyze the various Risks of a Bond Investment and Perform Bond Analytics to understand Interest Rate Risk.
- Assess Stock Charts and Anticipate movements based on various Technical analysis tools.
- Propose evaluations to Portfolio performance and tailor Portfolio to a desired risk and return characteristic.
- Organization and Functioning of Securities Markets
- The Investment Setting
- Security Market Indexes
- Fundamental Analysis: Economic and Industry Analysis
- Security Valuation
- Fundamental Analysis: Company Analysis
- Analysis and Valuation of Common Stock
- Technical Analysis
- The Analysis and Valuation of Bonds
- Introduction to Portfolio and Risk Assessment
- Concept of Diversification and Correlation
- Portfolio Theory & Management
- Mutual Funds
- Corporate Restructuring and Investment Decisions
- Money Market Instruments, Currency and Commodity Markets
Courses on Linkedin Learning
Compare and choose a plan that is comfortable for you
How to Enroll into this Certification?
Sign up & complete few essential steps to enrol for the program of your choice
Pay fee through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card using easy EMI with 0% interest
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the duration of the certification courses?
What is the mode of delivery?
The mode of delivery is online. Live sessions will be held on the weekend.
For Genetics, Introduction of Statistics, General Chemistry with Laboratory Component, and General Physics with Laboratory Component the mode of delivery to be 100% Online Asynchronous.
What is the eligibility criteria to enroll?
The candidate should have cleared their secondary school (class 10th) examination.
What is the medium of instruction?
Who will award the Certificate?
The certificate will be awarded by JAIN (Deemed-to-be University).
How are the exams conducted?
Online, proctored examinations will be conducted.
What is the examination pattern?
Continuous assessments and end-of-the-course examination will be conducted.
Is there a minimum attendance required?
A learner is required to have a minimum participation of 75% in all activities.