Oct 01, 2022
Batch Start Date
About this Certification
This course presents the principles of genetics with application to the study of biological functioning at the cellular, molecular level in multicellular organisms including humans.
- Students will be able to understand the basics of genetics and heredity.
- Students will have an overview of the chemical basis of heredity, understanding of genetic methodology and how quantification of heritable traits in families and populations provides insight into cellular and molecular mechanisms.
- Students will be able to understand the basic principles of inheritance biology.
- Students will be able to understand the sex linked inherited characters and diseases.
- Students will get 2 credit hours
- Structure of DNA
- Molecular basis of inheritance
- Genes and chromosomes
- DNA replication
- Protein Synthesis
Courses on Linkedin Learning
Compare and choose a plan that is comfortable for you
How to Enroll into this Certification?
Sign up & complete few essential steps to enrol for the program of your choice
Pay fee through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card using easy EMI with 0% interest
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the duration of the certification courses?
What is the mode of delivery?
The mode of delivery is online. Live sessions will be held on the weekend.
For Genetics, Introduction of Statistics, General Chemistry with Laboratory Component, and General Physics with Laboratory Component the mode of delivery to be 100% Online Asynchronous.
What is the eligibility criteria to enroll?
The candidate should have cleared their secondary school (class 10th) examination.
What is the medium of instruction?
Who will award the Certificate?
The certificate will be awarded by JAIN (Deemed-to-be University).
How are the exams conducted?
Online, proctored examinations will be conducted.
What is the examination pattern?
Continuous assessments and end-of-the-course examination will be conducted.
Is there a minimum attendance required?
A learner is required to have a minimum participation of 75% in all activities.