Business Intelligence and Applications
Oct 01, 2022
Batch Start Date
About this Certification
We live in an age of technology innovation, and digital advancements have profoundly revolutionized our daily lives, with one of the most profound effects felt in the business world.
- Gain insight on the Business Intelligence landscape.
- Comprehend & assess the role played by various components in BI framework.
- Apply the BI tools & technologies to improve decision making capabilities.
- Correlate & analyze the diverse applications of Business Intelligence across industries.
- Develop competency & specialized decision making skills that are inherently required in today’s professional managers.
- Introduction to Business Intelligence (BI)
- Business Intelligence Framework
- Introduction to Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) & Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
- Introduction to Data Warehouse (DW)
- Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) Process
- Multi-Dimensional Data Modeling
- Business Performance Measurement (BPM)
- Information Delivery Models of BI
- Data Mining
- Enterprise Reporting in BI
- Challenges in Business Intelligence
- Implementing BI
- BI Tools
- Applications of BI
- Future Direction & Strategy in BI
Courses on Linkedin Learning
Compare and choose a plan that is comfortable for you
How to Enroll into this Certification?
Sign up & complete few essential steps to enrol for the program of your choice
Pay fee through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card using easy EMI with 0% interest
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the duration of the certification courses?
What is the mode of delivery?
The mode of delivery is online. Live sessions will be held on the weekend.
For Genetics, Introduction of Statistics, General Chemistry with Laboratory Component, and General Physics with Laboratory Component the mode of delivery to be 100% Online Asynchronous.
What is the eligibility criteria to enroll?
The candidate should have cleared their secondary school (class 10th) examination.
What is the medium of instruction?
Who will award the Certificate?
The certificate will be awarded by JAIN (Deemed-to-be University).
How are the exams conducted?
Online, proctored examinations will be conducted.
What is the examination pattern?
Continuous assessments and end-of-the-course examination will be conducted.
Is there a minimum attendance required?
A learner is required to have a minimum participation of 75% in all activities.