Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
Oct 01, 2022
Batch Start Date
About this Certification
It is difficult to imagine a world without banks and financial services; the foundation of a successful economy invariably is built on a robust financial system. An in-depth learning of banking system, financial services and insurance concepts is imperative for every individual from any background or is aspiring to enter any field of business or profession.
- Evaluate and analyze the importance of banking system.
- Appraise and examine new digital opportunities in banking sector.
- Appraise and evaluate different financial products and services and its utility as investment products to different consumers.
- Demonstrate the utility of insurance products for different participants.
- Design marketing plans and strategies for positioning financial products and services to banking customers.
- Banking System & Operations
- Retail & NRI Banking
- Corporate Banking
- Non-Banking Financial Companies
- Rural Banking
- Microfinance Practices
- Fixed Income Securities
- Mutual Funds Concepts
- Insurance Concepts
- Life & General Insurance Products
- Reinsurance and Underwriting
- Banc assurance
- Marketing of Financial Services
- Ethics, Professionalism and Corporate Governance
Courses on Linkedin Learning
Compare and choose a plan that is comfortable for you
How to Enroll into this Certification?
Sign up & complete few essential steps to enrol for the program of your choice
Pay fee through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card using easy EMI with 0% interest
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the duration of the certification courses?
What is the mode of delivery?
The mode of delivery is online. Live sessions will be held on the weekend.
For Genetics, Introduction of Statistics, General Chemistry with Laboratory Component, and General Physics with Laboratory Component the mode of delivery to be 100% Online Asynchronous.
What is the eligibility criteria to enroll?
The candidate should have cleared their secondary school (class 10th) examination.
What is the medium of instruction?
Who will award the Certificate?
The certificate will be awarded by JAIN (Deemed-to-be University).
How are the exams conducted?
Online, proctored examinations will be conducted.
What is the examination pattern?
Continuous assessments and end-of-the-course examination will be conducted.
Is there a minimum attendance required?
A learner is required to have a minimum participation of 75% in all activities.